Welcome to Nightjar Training & Consulting
As every lodge owner & manager knows…
The key to exceptional customer service and repeat guests, is a well-trained and informed staff team. Due to the competitive nature of the tourism industry, it has become vital for hospitality organizations to go a step above the rest to maintain competitive edge.
Our Trainers Come To You!
No need to lose a staff member or potential revenue for the day,
I have had the privilege of knowing the owners since 2009. From the start we had a very good professional relationship. They were two highly motivated people who take a lot of pride in their work. I heard with great interest and excitement about their own new company, Nightjar Training which they started in 2015 and happily started using the company from the word go.
Never had I had to feel unsure of any of our clients enjoyment, safety and overall experience while with Nightjar as I knew that they were in the best hands in the business. Nightjars professionalism and efficiency is obvious throughout, from the way the admin is handled to the actual field work. I certainly envisage a long and successful relationship between Africa Unlocked and Nightjar Training and can happily recommend them to anyone who wishes to develop their tourism and guiding aspect of their company in a positive, energetic and proactive manner.Albie Venter
This is on-the-job training at its best!
Here’s a look at some of the services we provide
- Staff productivity
- Guest experiences & Guest Satisfaction
- Hospitality principles
- Team cohesion
- Guide Management
- Guiding team skill set (FGASA qualifications)
- Guiding team’s legally required qualifications (e.g.: First Aid)
- Guest and staff safety
- FGASA Assessments
- FGASA Field Guide (Level 1)
- FGASA Advanced Field Guide (Level 2)
- FGASA Specialist Field Guide (Level 3)
- FGASA Advanced Rifle Handling
- SKS Birding
- Back-Up and Lead Trails Assessments
- FGASA Exam & Assessment Preparation Workshops
- 4 x 4 Workshops & Certification